We are pulling out today after 10 years in Vegas. You can bet Leaving Las Vegas will be playing in the car as we roll out. I have had a love/hate relationship with this town. A lot has happened since Ryan and I arrived in Vegas as newlyweds over 10 years ago.
Here are the major events while living in Vegas:
- Moved down on our wedding day(i think i made ryan listen to this about 10 times on the way down:)
- Had a baby
- Adopted a baby
- Bought 3 houses
- Rented 3 houses
- Swam 6 months out of the year
- Survived a life threatening illness
- Lost 2 grandparents
- Lost 2 parents
- Fostered 5 kids
- Made friends that will be my friend forever
- Got in 1 car accident(not my fault)
- Lived by my brother for 2 years, and got to know his sweet little kiddo's really well. I will miss them!